Monday 13 February 2012

  January 2012 LuxeBox                 

Hi Everyone!

I realize this is very delayed but I decided that I wanted to create a blog recently in order to share what I received in my boxes. I love looking at other blogs that have been posted and seeing the variety of products that were sent out for a particular month. The January box was my second one since subscribing my first box being in December. Since they did alter there shipping policy for December, it took a little longer for members to receive their Luxe boxes.. but I would have to say it was well worth the wait!!

I am super excited that February's Luxe Box is being shipped out sometime this week (Shipment week February 13th) 

So without anymore delay here is what I got in the January box.
I won't bother going into two much detail with this blog entry just because it is really late, but I thought it would be really fun to make. Can't wait to create my February blog:)

Sooo here are the contents of the my January Luxe Box....





It was a nice surprise to see a bonus box..I wonder what surprise awaits us in our February Box..Any guesses??







Here is the List Products I received this month:
(Black LuxeBox)

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil ( Full size product!!)
Lise Watier 12 hrs Glam Flawless Complexion
Pur Minerals Neutral Foundation Primer
Donna Karen Beauty Cashmere Mist Body Cleansing Lotion
ohhh andddd....
Seattle's Best Coffee 

...the Bath and Body Box ( white one) included:

Fekkai Hair products ( Shampoo & Conditioner)
Schick Hydro Silk Razor



We also received this bonus card, which I still have yet to use 
( Expiry is Feb. 28th)



Overall I would have to say I was extremely pleased with January's LuxeBox..I love the addition they added, and the products were very nice. My favorite has to be the primer, and the flawless foundation. I am definitely considering buying the full size Pur Mineral Primer. I cannot wait to see what goodies come with the February LuxeBox. I hope you enjoyed my first blog post ever..there will be way more to come:)


Sabina











                

No comments:

Post a Comment