Sunday 4 March 2012



Lip Products I have been using 
lately..

Winter is definitely the season here in Canada for severely chapped lips. I have been having such dry lips it is unbelievable.. We haven't experienced much snow but the dry cold is killer! Here are some products I have been using and my brief opinions of them.

Maybelline Baby Lips


  Baby Lips Lip balms are uhhmmazzing! I really like them, they go on very smooth. The formula is not to waxy or wet. It glides on perfectly and nourishes your lips.

    The Blue one is a clear one and personally my favorite. I put this on all the time..I even use this as a primer for my lips. I find that sometimes when I  put on other lip products it automatically makes my lips feel stiff and crackled so to eliminate that I put his under and it makes my lips baby smooth. 

   The orange and purple packaged products are colored..one is a cherry red color, and the other is a peachy nude. The both go on very sheer..the colors are not to dark or pigmented, it leaves a hint of color which I prefer. 

  I bought two of them, and received one from a friend. They can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Superstore (if you live in Canada), and I believe Shoppers Drug Mart.  Wal- mart was the cheapest I believe it was like $3.99, at Super Store it was 4$. I have also heard that you can purchase them at Target if you live in the States.  

I definitely give these a thumbs up, if your looking for something to quench your lips with or without a hint of color...then this is for you:) 

Next up is EOS- Evolution of Smooth Balms



Eos Lip Balms are soo nifty! I love the packaging of products so this is something that really appeals to me. It comes in this sphere shaped container. They come in different flavors and all of them go on clear ( some Eos are medicated as well for severely chapped lips!)

These lip balms are more waxy than the Baby lips, I put this on before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are so plump and smooth. The three I have are Sweet mint, Summer fruit, and Honeysuckle Honeydew. My favorite is summer fruit, it reminds me of fuzzy peaches yum!! They are said to be 95% organic, and 100% natural. They smell delicious and really work, I always keep one handy and reapply any time I feel my lips start to dry out. They also contain Shea Butter, and vitamin E which is an added bonus!

Sephora- Super nourishing Lip Balm


This one is almost done:( I have used it quite a bit.. It has a lovely vanilla scent which is not too over powering. Baby lips is the most wet ( not in a sticky way) and Eos is the most thickest/ waxiest so I would say that this balm would fit in the middle in terms of the formula. I think it was 6$, if I was asked to repurchase I probably would

And lastlyyyy..

  Revlon Lip Butters



Crème Brule & Creamsicle

Both light colors, these are tinted balms which leave more color than Baby Lips..they have a hint of shimmer and frostiness to them. They go on very nice compared to a lip stick and leave your lips buttered. I looked a long time for these..going back and forth between Wal- Mart & Shoppers. I finally found them at a Wal-Mart near my university. They were in the seven dollar range, I cannot remember the exact price. I want to get one more..perhaps a soft pink color.

And that’s it some lip products I have been using! If I try some more out I will be sure to make an updated post! Byee


 
Sabina













No comments:

Post a Comment