Tuesday 17 April 2012

More Polishes!

Hey!:)

When I created the last post (Zoya Nail Polish Collections) my intention was to display a couple more nail polish collections, I had to cut the last post short but I thought I would continue while I took a quick break!

I won't go into too much detail but I wanted to display the endless possibilities of beautiful new nail polish colors..

So this is one of OPI's latest collection called "Holland"..this collection is truly filled with a wide array of colors. Its a different and unique color scheme..There is a combination of both dark (cool tones) and light  (warm tones) 

next up another OPI
 (I am not sure how new these are but they are new to me haha and I am lovvinggg them!)
The most beautiful  pink shades.. 2 of them are a very soft baby pink ( first two: Barre my Soul & You Callin' me a Lyre?) While the others have more of a whitish base to them ( one of which is a more sheer lavender: Care to Danse? The third polish is Don't touch my Tutu and the lovely pastel grey is called My Pointe exactly. The collection isn't complete without a silver glitsy top coat (Pirouette my Whistle)



If you are a fan of Glitter polishes then the China Glaze Prismatic Chrome collection is for you! The nail polishes have the most unique glitter. They have got hints of so many colors, and that's what makes it soooo beautiful and unique:)




That's it for now!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment