Thursday 19 April 2012

Stress Free feels....

I don't know what to say..on one hand I am absolutely ecstatic that my summer has officially started but on the  other hand reality is beginning to sink in, 2 years of university GONE! Just wrote my fifth and final exam (Neuropsychology) today and I can't believe it, I guess I am kinda still shocked. Thank goodness I will not have to look at any more school work for 4 months..woot woot!:) I have mixed feelings though, you know when you just want to get something over with but as soon as it is, you feel sad?! (like high school haha, personally I lovved it but there were days that I would wish I could just get out, and after prom I felt really down). It was like one chapter in my life was closing yet another one was just opening.. that's life right?!.. It takes you by surprise, and it's full of ups and downs. I am just praying with all my heart that my marks are decent, that's the scariest part knowing anytime soon final marks will be released. Anyways I am sorry for the rant, but I guess I felt like after all my exams were completed that I would magically feel soo happy!

On a side note the Luxe Box situation was crazy! I was studying and took a break when it was time to select my product, at first I thought something was wrong with my browser.  Oh well, I am glad that Loose Button found a solution to the problem.. My time slot is tomorrow @ 12 again..YAY

To those who don't know Luxe Box is a monthly Canadian beauty subscription that ships 4-5 deluxe beauty samples to your door!:) Some months they feature a special promotion called "First in Line" where you can select one product you would like to reserve and receive for your upcoming beauty box. This month their were so many subbies trying to log on, that their website shut down due to high traffic. Some individuals were finally able to log on and others (like me) were able to select another time slot to choose a product..it all worked out:)

~ Have a goodnight~






No comments:

Post a Comment