Monday 11 June 2012

Another Maxi + L.A colors Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Everyone!

Guess what?! I got another maxi and it 50% off..YAY! At first the dresses were $22.00 and I got it for a whooping $10.00, sooo happy:)
It's got like a cropped tie dye tank on top with a purple slip underneath!
I also got a L.A colors eyeshadow palette, I've tried these before and they worked great so I picked up another palette in "Tea Time"


This is like my everyday eye right here, I absolutely love these neutral colors!


I would say that L.A colors is the same quality as the Wet N' Wild palettes, the colors are lovely and the pigmentation is wonderful:)

Have you ever tried before?





6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great deal!! The shadow pallet is very pretty!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! It's the best feeling going back and finding something that's been marked down especially when you've seen it sitting their on the shelve at it's original price:) Can't wait to try the palette tomorrow. Goodnight
      xo

      Delete
  2. Awesome ! Where did you get the dress it is super cute great find ! <3 ..

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Urban Planet! The black dress I bought last time was marked down along with this and many others:)

      Delete
  3. I just gave you the one lovely blog award. check out the post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Diana!! You are the sweetest:)
      xo

      Delete