Monday 2 July 2012

Bloggy Hop # 19

BlogLoveTherapy

I hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends. I feel like the time has just flown by tomorrow being July 3rd, I just can't believe it.. two months of my summer GONE!! With that being said here is this week's lovely blog hop. I didn't take part in the last few but I thought I would participate in this one. Even though I didn't join in, I was literally on BLT's site twice a day checking for updated blog entries. Many thank you's to them for hosting these hops, I have become a huge fan! It's such an easy an convenient way to find other bloggers who share common interests with you.
 Happy Hopping:)


4 comments:

  1. Im so happy to see your blog growing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so thoughtful! I wouldn't be haaving a very good "Hopping" experience if it wasn't for you! Thank you girly:)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is lovely!!

    New follower, I found you through blog hopping!

    Kay.
    http://www.banini-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Sorry it took so long to reply, I was gone away:) I really appreciate you subscribing to my blog. Means a lot
      xo

      Delete