Monday 30 July 2012

Tru Blue Spa: Shea Cashmere & Silk Body Cream

This stuff works wonders, I have had it for a while but only recently started using it. I love applying this to my body especially my feet after a nice shower. It's non greasy formula hydrates and infuses your skin with moisture and leaves it feeling silky and smooth. 
It smells heavenly and has some amazing ingredients such as African Shea butter, silk proteins, and cashmere extracts. 
I would describe the consistency as somewhere between a butter and a lotion, it's not as wet/ runny as a lotion but it doesn't have the thickness of body butter. The cream is fast absorbing, and the smell lingers on your skin, which I love. 

Pro's
~Amazing scent
~Moisturizes body and leaves it feeling luxurious
~Non greasy, and fast absorbing
~African Shea butter nourishes the skin, while silk proteins help to soften the natural skins texture, and lastly the added cashmere extracts provides a silky feel
~Not tested on Animals
~ Comes with a large amount of product (7 oz. 198 g.)

Con's
~ The only con that I can think of is the price, it is a bit expensive retailing at $17.50 in Bath and Body Work Stores (However that being said, many times throughout the year they have sales on the Tru Blue line..in fact during this semi- annual sale, this cream originally $17.50 was marked down to 2$!!!!!!!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I would like to 
extend MANY THANKS to all my subscribers, new and old for supporting me and joining me on my blogging journey. 






4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this product!
    I was using lotions.. which I like but now I'm using a body butter.. I don't think I like them.. too thick for me..soo if this is in between maybe I'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you'd like this then! It's way lighter than a butter but still has that moisturizing feel:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sabrina!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) Please check out my blog for dets! :)

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks a lot Ashlee :D
      xo

      Delete