Saturday 7 July 2012

What's in my Bag: Going Away Edition

Hello!

Wow it has been a while since I last posted, I have been having a severe case of blogger's block, on top of that I have been really busy! I usually have so many ideas and thoughts but lately I've been a little bummed out and nothing seems to be coming to mind. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to do a "what's in my bag" travel edition because I like seeing/ reading what others bring along with them.

Quick Overview:
Bag-TNA bag (Aritzia): I have had this bag for ages (since gr.10 to be exact) and it still remains to be in good condition. It's sturdy, has a lot of room and is great for over night use. I still use this bag as well as my other one (black & pink) for uni but I find at times they can be a pain. I ALWAYS find ways to over stuff my tna bag!

-Notebook & Jodi Picoult's 19 minutes (Has anyone read this? I borrowed this from Lisa..it's not my go to genre but I thought I'd give it a go anyway and see how I like)
-Makeup (makeup bag zipper broke so I put some things in this plastic case)
- Face & Body products
-Shoes 
&
Clothes/ scarfs 

Here are some of the makeup goods I'm taking along..it's really minimal and nothing fancy
 
I am probably going to take out the eyeshadow trio...thinking about it now it's probably unnecessary and I don't even know if I'll be able to use it. I think the shadow blast should be good enough, because it's quick and easy and more convenient!  

Here are my face and body picks!
Mini size products come in so handy when your out for a couple days! The hair care products were all from previous Luxe boxes, and the Simple products came from a travel pack I bought. I decided to leave the Simple moisturizer and swap it for my Cetaphil one instead because it has SPF in it. Other random stuff includes body wash, and a body spray...hope I'm not forgetting anything!

If you were very limited in space and could only select a few things what makeup/face/body products would you bring a long with you on a trip??

Hope your all well!:)


9 comments:

  1. great post! I agree- I love using up my little sample sizes for travelling. I try to save them for such instances !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you:) I agree! They save tons of space and are so convenient to take along:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I didn't realize this was for travel and thought you carried this around daily lol! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Aww! No this is definitely for travel purposes :P

      Delete
    2. bwaha! This literally made me LOL! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh love it! :) Fun stuff..and I must say you travel much lighter than I! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was only gone for a couple of days hehe:)

      Delete
  5. Love that bag! We take a lot of the same things for travelling :) Great minds think a like!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly, it holds so much, and it has lasted me soo long:) I am really pleased with what I took, not too much stuff, perfect amount!

      Delete