Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wishlist Additions!

Hello,
A while ago I posted a Drug- store wishlist ..I put together a collage of all the items I was currently lusting after. Well today I officially have two more added to the list!:)
A blogger I am subscribed to (Gaby's Beauty Blog) had Revlon's Peach Petal on as part of her "Face of the Day'..I instantly fell in love! I never have been a major fan of gloss mainly because of the tacky, sticky feeling. Although, after using Cargo's Blue Ray HD lip gloss in Laredo you could say I am very tempted to try some others! I feel like Revlon has been coming out with AMAZING products..Lip Butters, Just Kissable Balm stains, Photo Ready Blush etc.

I remember going store to store in hopes of finding the Lip Butters, it took some time for them to appear on Canadian shelves however they are no readily available. I hope to find the Kissable balms soon!!  Have you guys seen the Lustrous Lip Glosses? I haven't looked for them in particular but I don't remember seeing them at Wal-mart or Shoppers..I have however seen the Color burst lip glosses well stocked each time I go. 
(Picture Below) ...
Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss
I Really want two of the glosses, in particular; Peach Petal & Nude Lustre :) Next on the the list is the Peach Petal Nail polish. I found out there was a matching polish after seeing the gloss, how lovely! The color is a soft peach pastel and it's sooo pretty.

That's it Girlies! 
Hope your having a great day

P.S) I heard from a Youtuber that Peach Petal and the Lilac gloss are limited Edition so I hope a can snag one! "


13 comments:

  1. I always see these and I never pick them up. Maybe next time I will have to. I think the nyx lip glosses are a new addition on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw the NYX glosses today, I just don't know what color to get haha! So many pretty ones:) I can't wait to grab the Lustrous gloss though, especially Peach petal!!!!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I found your blog on blog hop :)
    Take a look at mine and let me know what you think!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they have both of the shades that you are looking for on well(dot)ca. Whenever I can't find beauty products in the drugstore I just buy them on that site. Free shipping in Canada so it's worth it :) *not affiliated of course*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw it today at a local drugstore so I am super happy! Many thanks for the suggestion:)

      Delete
  4. THose are so pretty Sabina, I've never heard of them!! I wish you'd model them for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly!:) I want them SOOO Bad
      Maybe next time I'll model haha :P
      Have a great Day
      xo

      Delete
    2. Hehe. I'll be keeping my out now! :) Hope you have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen those either! I will keep my eye open in my shoppers and wal-mart though.. Canada always seems to be a little slow in getting new products! Not fair!

    xo

    Provincial Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh Kathryn guess what?! I have seen them, check your local Wal-Mart & Shoppers..I must say that Shoppers is way more expensive than Wal-Mart though...I found them all the way at the bottom of the shelve, so be sure to check :D

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried any of these before but I love lip gloss!! I'll have to look for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look Super nice! Can't wait to try..I went to a couple stores looking for them, and surprisingly I found them! Wal-Mart has the cheapest price:)

      Delete