Friday 7 September 2012

All About the Lips: A Wishlist!

As you can probably tell by my two lip product posts recently (Part 1 & 2) I'm all for lip glosses and balms these days. I've been having this uncontrollable urge to buy each and every lip item I lay my eyes on. I've read about these on on numerous blogs, and my wishlist keeps expanding day by day...here are some of the lip treats I am after!


1) Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss- At first glance I didn't think much about these glosses, didn't really care for them either! I was at Sephora yesterday and I happened to inspect these glosses and what can I say..I WANT! I especially love 2 out of the 6 shades! Dandelion is a beautiful soft pearly pink color.. I swatched it yesterday and was about to get it but I chose a Korres butter instead.

2) Korres Lip Butter (Mango)- I only heard about these a little while ago through another blogger and I couldn't seem to forget about them . The Korres butters are creamy to the touch and come in various shades. I was a bit intimidated about some of the colors as they look pretty bright but was pleasently surprised to see that that they sheer out. The next shade on my lippy list is Mango, a bright but lovely orange toned balm. 

3) Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Rendezvous)- I have two of the balms in my collection (click here to read review) and I can't wait to get a couple more. I think these are overall a great product!

4) Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss (Bellini)-Okay I have been looking for this everrrryyywhere and I can't seem to find! I've watched videos and read blogs on it and here's what I know..the gloss was apart of the Summer 2012 Escapism collection, it was accompanied by other lipglosses (fire, sunset peach, and pink ice just to name a few), the Photoready blushes (flushed, pinched and coral reef) and some new nail polishes (sheer seaform, gold coast, red bikini etc.) I did see the Photoready blushes make an appearance at some of my local stores but  I never recall seeing this particular lip gloss. Anyways I am still hopeful that I will find it soon. It's a lovely beige toned nude (not as milky/ thick as the lustrous gloss in peach petal).

5) Korres Butter (Pomegranate)- This is another one of the shades that has caught my eye. Pomegranate is a lovely reddish shade! I have been looking very frequently at multiple Winners hoping to find them, it's been killing me ever so slightly that I haven't been able to so I had to buy one from Sephora! I've seen their facial wipes, mascara (bought it), powder compact and shower gels stocked up on shelves at Winners but never the butters. I picked up Jasmine which I love and I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a set so I can try out different shades

6)Revlon Kissable Balm (Lovesick)- Just another shade I'm drawn to! I have been trying to branch out and use not so nude colors but it's hard because I'm so used to them!

7)Benefit Gloss (Hoola)- I saw this lip gloss shade before dandelion and it was one that I liked. It's a light silky nude gloss with lot's of shine! Not sticky at all:)

Have you tried any of these products?
What's on your lippy lust list?

17 comments:

  1. I actually just tried out the benefit glosses today in boots! they were lovely :) i cant wait to get my hands on a couple!! I also love the revlon balms! Good choices!!

    http://lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so as well!!:) can't wait to splurge on them lol;)
    Thanks for popping by lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist! I have an obsession with buying lipglosses lately too!

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just beyond obsessed lol, that's all I've been using for the past several weeks:)

      Delete
  4. The key to not wanting all these new lip glosses? We can't read beauty blogs anymore!! I want everything new that comes out too! I think you have to have at least one Benefit gloss because they really are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need one as well hehe! Being apart of the blogging world has made me sooo much more obsessed with beauty items lol! it's fun descovering new brands and products through others but boyyyy its it ever tempting:P

      P.S) Did you get another email from Loose Button? I think we should be getting our boxes before Tuesday. Can't wait!!:D

      Delete
    2. I just got mine yesterday and I'm working on a post now! I'm glad your issue with CP got sorted out!

      Delete
    3. Lucky you!! My friend had the same issue as us and got hers today, I hope I get mine Monday.
      Have a great weekend
      xo

      Delete
  5. I say yes to everything in this list.. I have way to many lip products..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't have that many lip products but I think that's gonna change soon lol! With all these good products it's almost too good to pass up:)

      Delete
  6. Bellini looks so pretty! It's funny how the appeal of a product can increase tenfold when you can't find it anywhere :p Lip products will always be my first beauty love - I have way, wayyyy too many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww right??!! Ahh I am just in love with the shade, and it SUCKS that I can't find it..I swear the more I can't find, the more I want and the more I look harder, crazy huh?! :)

      Delete
  7. I tried the benefit gloss as well in store, and I love how smoothly it applies
    It's a definite want on my list right now

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so incredibly silky I love love love!:)

      Delete
  8. Great wish list! And I have the Kerres Lip Butter in Pomegranate and it's gorgeous! I'm sure you won't regret buying it! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Out of everything Korres is what I want most:D

      Delete
  9. I really want the Revlon lipgloss too! I have been really into lipglosses lately :)

    ReplyDelete