1) Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss- At first glance I didn't think much about these glosses, didn't really care for them either! I was at Sephora yesterday and I happened to inspect these glosses and what can I say..I WANT! I especially love 2 out of the 6 shades! Dandelion is a beautiful soft pearly pink color.. I swatched it yesterday and was about to get it but I chose a Korres butter instead.
2) Korres Lip Butter (Mango)- I only heard about these a little while ago through another blogger and I couldn't seem to forget about them . The Korres butters are creamy to the touch and come in various shades. I was a bit intimidated about some of the colors as they look pretty bright but was pleasently surprised to see that that they sheer out. The next shade on my lippy list is Mango, a bright but lovely orange toned balm.
3) Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Rendezvous)- I have two of the balms in my collection (click here to read review) and I can't wait to get a couple more. I think these are overall a great product!
4) Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss (Bellini)-Okay I have been looking for this everrrryyywhere and I can't seem to find! I've watched videos and read blogs on it and here's what I know..the gloss was apart of the Summer 2012 Escapism collection, it was accompanied by other lipglosses (fire, sunset peach, and pink ice just to name a few), the Photoready blushes (flushed, pinched and coral reef) and some new nail polishes (sheer seaform, gold coast, red bikini etc.) I did see the Photoready blushes make an appearance at some of my local stores but I never recall seeing this particular lip gloss. Anyways I am still hopeful that I will find it soon. It's a lovely beige toned nude (not as milky/ thick as the lustrous gloss in peach petal).
5) Korres Butter (Pomegranate)- This is another one of the shades that has caught my eye. Pomegranate is a lovely reddish shade! I have been looking very frequently at multiple Winners hoping to find them, it's been killing me ever so slightly that I haven't been able to so I had to buy one from Sephora! I've seen their facial wipes, mascara (bought it), powder compact and shower gels stocked up on shelves at Winners but never the butters. I picked up Jasmine which I love and I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a set so I can try out different shades
6)Revlon Kissable Balm (Lovesick)- Just another shade I'm drawn to! I have been trying to branch out and use not so nude colors but it's hard because I'm so used to them!
7)Benefit Gloss (Hoola)- I saw this lip gloss shade before dandelion and it was one that I liked. It's a light silky nude gloss with lot's of shine! Not sticky at all:)
Have you tried any of these products?
What's on your lippy lust list?