Sunday 9 September 2012

August Empties (Kinda Delayed Whoops)

Sorry for the super delayed empties post! I never make this  post a regular one because it takes me quite a while to get through products even if I use them often. There's not a whole lot of items but I've been keeping these empty product containers for a while now and didn't want to throw them out without showing you all. This is gonna be super short and sweet or at least I hope so!

1. Clinique Acne Solutions Foam cleanser- I bought this a while ago and was beyond excited to try it out and see results. I actually went out and later bought 3 to 4 more products within this line so I could use it along with the cleanser. I used to use this regularly for a couple of months and then stopped and used it on and off because it wasn't doing anything for my skin. The biggest disappointment was the amount of money I wasted on the products and they didn't seem to do much.

Would I buy again..nope!

2. Quo Brush Cleaner- This little bottle lasted me a long time which I am really happy about. I spritz or two goes quite the distance. I don't know if I would buy this again because I could truly save myself money by sticking to a shampoo/ baby shampoo.

Would I buy again..maybe. 

3. LUSH's Herbalism- Was my first sample purchase, I got a $5 amount so I could test it out before jumping to buy the full size. Many bloggers also cautioned me to sample it first because it didn't work very well for them. I have missed feeling about this because some days I would wake up and be some what clear of breakouts and the next I would have painful, big pimples:( 

Would I repurchase? Umm probably not although I have gotten another LUSH cleanser sample that I'll share with you in a bit.

4. Essie Grow Faster- This polish was an essential product for me when I was trying to grow my nails. I would apply this often and it did help my nails out! I think there are other nail growth polishes out there that could do the trick for me (currently using a Sally Hansen one)

Would I re-purchase ...probably not, there are cheaper products out there that work just as well.

5. Mini Market Peach Candle (BBW)- I loved this candle! It had a nice and pleasant smell to it, although it doesn't light anymore I am going to scrape it out and place it in my tart warmer (it gives off a lot of smell that way too!)

Would I buy...No, because I have wayyy to many candles to use up (currently enjoying French Baguette) 

6. Vichy Pro Even Daily Dark Spot Corrector- I was at Shoppers one day and got talking to the associate and she was really nice and gave me three packets of this cream! I used it day and night and really really enjoyed it. It had a nice, light almost citrus scent to it and it is supposed to lighten dark marks. It's great for those with uneven skin tones, acne marks, and stubborn spots! It made my skin feel smooth and healthy the only thing that is stopping me from buying right now is the cost ($44).  I don't think I will be able to pass on this cream so I'm sure I'll get it some time in the near future haha.

Will I buy... Yes just not at this time ... kinda broke lol!

...and that's it girlies my empties! Now time to toss these out and wash my makeup brushes. Enjoy your Sunday:D




18 comments:

  1. great empties! what LUSH cleanser are you trying out next? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! Nice to hear from you, I was missing your comments. I just got a sample of Dark Angels:)

      Delete
  2. Empties is a great idea! Good empties as well!!

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's fun when your able to finish a bunch of products and share with others:)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try one of the lush cleanser but I cant bring myself to spend so much money on one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand but seriously you can just give them an amount your willing to spend and they'll give you the sample accordingly. I wanted a $5 dollar sample so they measured and then gave it to me. That way you can try before you commit to buying the full thing. Just ask next time you go...on the bottle it says that it i $12.95 for 100g so not too bad for the full size!

      I want the Ro's Argan body conditioner but that's like $29 lol (and I didn't see a smaller version) so yea I totally get where your coming from. Some stuff is expenssiiivee!

      Delete
  4. Great post! Also, I really want to try the Essie's Grow Faster! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading these kind of posts! I love the smell of that peach candle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked Tawny! The candle has such a beautiful smell:)

      Delete

  6. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can view the details here:
    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOOOOO much, that is incredibly kind of you and I appreciate it a lot:) I've added your link to the awards page of my blog!

      Delete
  7. Woohoo for empties!!

    I need to get back into candles again, I used to light them all the time! French Baguette did you say? Does it really smell like a French Baguette??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's the candle! OMG it smells scrumptious... Like a bakery in my room haha! Fresh sweet baguette YUM:)

      Delete
  8. Love empties and reading your final thoughts on the products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great empties! I think I\m gonna stick to my baby shampoo.. the Quo cleaner doesn't get all my brushes clean like the baby shampoo does..
    Thanks for the heads up on the Clinque cleanser!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I think Shampoo is the best way to go, the Quo didn't even lather that much..I've used shampoo before and I literally saw all the dirt come out:)

      Delete