Saturday 22 September 2012

Love Earthy Tone Shadows? Try Wet N' Wild's "Comfort Zone"

I've debated about getting this Wet N' Wild palette for a long time now, I constantly see it, put it in my cart and then end up leaving it behind. I always adored the palette but I didn't know how the green shades would look on me! Crazy thing is that I have brown eyes, and I'm pretty sure green accents them but I rarely ever wear green eyeshadows so I was a bit hesitant. However, after seeing Sleep &Waters blog post as well as Blush Bug's (Ashley) I knew I had to take the plunge. Plus it was so darn cheap and inexpensive I simply couldn't resist.

I've had this for a couple days now and it's all I've been wearing! There are so many endless possibilities and I find myself experimenting with it day after day. I love the versatility of the palette, it can easily be amped up for a more bolder look or toned down for a beautiful natural appearance. I actually am quite a fan of the green I don't apply it very dark but I mix the Eyelid (green shade) with my brown crease color and it looks gorgeous. 

I'm always left in awe by the pigmentation of the Wet N' Wild palettes, a light swipe across the eyeshadow and your left with a great amount of product on your finger. I have never experienced fall out with these, and they transfer very well onto my eyelids!
The formulation of all Wet N' Wild trio's/ palettes is simply exceptional in my eyes, and this one is no different. Their silky smooth in texture and glide on without fuss. I am not a very big fan of matte eyeshadows, on me particularly they just look flat and often times chalky so I quite like that all the shades within the Comfort zone collection have a slight shimmer/ metallic finish to them.
All the colors are so gorgeous and wearable, I think a lot of people would find themselves drawn to these particular shades. I adore this palette and am super pleased with it, I can certainly understand they hype behind it because it's just a GREATTTT AFFORDABLE PRODUCT!

- Extremely affordable (around $4) and great quality!
- 8 amazingly pigmented shades that allow great versatility
-Silky & soft; and apply nicely to the eyes
-Vibrant, metallic shimmer
- No fall out (not chalky/powdery at all) 

Hope your all enjoying your weekend, and a big greeting to all my new subscribers! I have 84 LOVELY ABSOLUTELY AMAZING blogging friends and I'm super thankful that your joining me on this adventure.

Have you tried Comfort Zone or any other Wet N' Wild shadows? 
What did you think of them?




10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty palette! Now you have me convinced that I need this. Hopefully I can find this in my drugstore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find it as well, I would try Wal-Mart!:) It is such a lovely palette, I see myself reaching for it constantly and I`ve only had it for a couple of days.

      Delete
  2. Great post...I have been getting into Wet & Wild lately too. This palette looks awesome so I might have to find an excuse to get more eyeshadows :) I love the right side definer shade...very duo chrome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly:) I forgot to add that, it does have a beautiful duo chrome finish! It looks dark green in the pan but when you swatch it's got shimmery purple hues to it.

      Delete
  3. I love this palette! Such pretty colors! Wet 'N Wild has definitely stepped up their game! I am really loving them lately!

    P.S. I accidentally deleted your comment you left on my blog, instead of hitting publish! But you should definitely get the Honey Autumn Apple Scrub...it really does smell Amazing! You can never have too many candles, so I think you should definitely get some more :)


    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked! Aww no worries, at least you still got to read it:)

      Delete
  4. i love wet-n-wild shadows! thanks for the swatches. I have a blog post with swatches from about 6 or 7 of the other wet-n-wild palettes on my blog if you're interested! visiting from the blog hop, i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for letting me know Ashley! I can't wait to check the posts out, thank you sooo much for joining my site:)

      Delete
  5. I really need to try some Wet and Wild products! I have never tried their line just seen fantastic reviews on them! Will have to try one of their eye shadows

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are exceptional! I wish we had more variety of palettes, if you don't find them at Wal-Mart try Super Store. I never knew this but unlike Wallie Superstore has a full rack of w&w goods:)

      Delete