Thursday 13 September 2012

New Aldo Bracelets

Every since I've seen these bracelets I knew I had to have them, I'd forget about them eventually but then I'd see them again and my liking for them would spark again.  So toady while looking for some jeans I came across an Aldo so I popped in and bought them! They may not look very special but I love the simplicity of them, there dainty, feminine, and the pastel colors are just so cute.

So the pack came with 5 wrap bracelets, 3 of them having the macrame closure at the back, and two having the chain clasp. The beads really contrast nicely with the pastel string. 

Bracelet Style # 1-

Bracelet Style Number 2-
Hope your all well!
Toodles,





14 comments:

  1. They are a bit gorgeous aren't they? I think you may have passed your need for these bracelets onto me!

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I LOVE them!! I'm glad you like them too;)

      Delete
  2. Aww cute!
    I love little bracelets like this!
    Don't you just love aldo.. its hard not to buy anything from there!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There so delicate looking, and it's something I can wear everyday as opposed to a chunkier bracelet:)

      Delete
  3. Love these! I might just have to go and check out aldo next time i'm at the mall, they always have such a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, you should check out Aldo- there stuff is so funky, colorful and trendy:)

      Delete
    2. These are gorgeous Sabrina!! Thank you for the post! I definitely need to check them out!! <3

      http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Aww thanks girly! I'm sure you'd love them:)

      Delete
  4. I love these! I am a pretty simple girl when it comes to accessories and these look perfect.. also kind of reminds me of bracelets I made when I was young.. must head to an Aldo stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having pieces that you can wear on an everyday basis that are not to clunky and big and these are just right for moi! So happy I picked them up, and you miss need to pay Aldo a visit haha! They have such unique, fresh up beat styles:)

      Delete