Wednesday 26 September 2012

OMG I Want: Sephora Primal Instincts Palette

 Don't know why I feel so down, yesterday wasn't such a good day and I woke up today feeling even more sick. I don't feel like going to school at all today, I was so proud of myself for keeping on top of my reading so far and it's seems like that's slipping away because the lack of motivation I have. Hopefully I start feeling better, I wish I could stay home but I have a quiz today in my tutorial..boo! I hope your all in well healthy spirits enjoying the start of fall.

Anyways onto something wayyy more exciting the NEW Sephora Primal Instincts Palette! I found out about this just now and am so excited to share it with you lovely ladies in case you haven't seen it already. It's a gorgeous palette filled with 14 shades perfect for this time of year..

Would you like to be directed to the direct page? Click Here
What Sephora has to say... 

Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. 

The perks...

- Way less then the Naked Palette, retailing at $34.00 Canadian
(I actually like this just as much if not more then the Naked's)
- More colors in total, and a greater assortment of shades (smokey and sexy browns to more sultry purples and greys)
- Formulated without Parabens and other harsh ingredients such as Triclosen, Sulfates and such

The Down Side....

 - The palette is limited edition!

I absolutely adore this palette and loved it the moment I saw it. Colors such as the ones included are certainly ones that I go after the most, especially the bronzey browns. I like that it doesn't have too many dark colors, and you can most definitely get a variety of looks by using it. 

Will you be purchasing the Limited edition Primal Instincts Palette? 
What are your thoughts on it? Love it? Leave it?



10 comments:

  1. I got an email about this palette this morning! I might need to splurge and put in a Sephora order!

    Chelsey
    My Beauty Full Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look lovely! i wish i had access to a sephora though!The only sephora i ever go in is the one in Paris, and that's hardly local to me haha! :(

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you be able to order online? My Sephora happens to be in the same city as my uni so if I really wanted I could go but I never really do lol! Absolutely LOVE this palette:)

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing!!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful and like a worthwhile addition to any collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is beautiful! I would love to make it apart of my collection:P

      Delete