Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hello Fall/ Autumn Tag ft. the Best Friend!

I was tagged by a lovely reader of mine to do this, it's taken me a bit of time to get to it but here we are finally. I want to give a big thank you to Gabriella from Love.From.Londres. for tagging me!:) I thought it would also would be nice to have my best friend Lisa join in as well! 
*Photo taken from here, edited my myself*

1. It's finally Fall/Autumn what are you most looking forward to this season?

Sabina - As much as I love the warmer weather I think I'm most excited about huddling in big comfy cozy sweaters and sipping a hot beverage.

Lisa - Fall is my absolute favorite season! I love the cool and breezy weather, wearing big, warm comfy clothes and most of all, snuggling up under my blanket in my lounge with my cat, a mug of steaming hot chocolate and a candle lighting up the room

2. What Fall item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?

Sabina - Call me crazy but I don't think I have a particular item of clothing I'm most excited about! I think in general I'm just looking forward to bringing out the warm stuff and leaving behind the more thin summer clothing. I love hoodies, sweats, knitted cardigans, mittens and my UGGS!

Lisa - Way too many things! Warm and fluffy boots, big and baggy sweatshirts, and flannel pajamas! As you can tell, I love just being comfy for fall.


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long..What is your favorite scary movie to watch?

Sabina - Scary movies...count me out haha! I'm the BIGGEST chicken ever..get this even if I'm watching a tv show and the music goes all dunt-dunt duuuuhh my hands are already covering my eyes before I can even see what's going on.

Lisa - I absolutely love scary movies but not so much the gory and bloody type. I prefer thrillers like Disturbia (one of my all time favorites) and The Ring. I am also looking forward to seeing Jennifer Lawrence in The House At The End Of The Street!

4. What's your favorite fall treat? 

Sabina - All throughout summer I love slushies, and ice caps but when Fall finally approaches I like my warm drinks, tea is always a must for me (but I enjoy it so much more in the fall), french vanilla, hot chocolate and apple pie are also some fall treats I enjoy yummm!

Lisa - Without a doubt, good old hot chocolate! I am not a coffee drinker and am quite picky with which teas I drink but with hot chocolate, I love everything, regular, white, dark, whipped cream, etc... 

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?

Sabina - First and for most I will miss the weather, I hate hot humid days but I love the sunny breezy weather where there is just enough sun to keep you warm but there's a light breeze to cool you off. Next thing I'll miss the most is just being care free, summer for is my 4 months off from university and I really cherish each moment. I may just sit at home some days but it's a relief to feel stress free and there's little/ no pressure. As soon as September kicks in it's hectic and somewhat miserable with school as it's go- go- go time with a whole heck of assignments to top it off. 

Lisa - Freedom! I love summer because it is the one time I have months to just do nothing including sleeping until whenever I want. I am definitely a little sad that we are back at school especially since University is no easy task but September is over already and before we know it, I guess it will be winter break! I will also miss going to the beach; Even though I don't go too often nor do I know how to swim, I love just laying in the sand, walking around in the water and enjoying time with friends and family.

6. What Makeup/Beauty Products do you like for Fall?

Sabina - I know a lot of you girls probably love switching up your nail polish colors to ones that are much darker and richer but I've never been a fan of dark colors. I just find that they don't compliment my skin tone the way they do on other girls. For Beauty products I usually go with a slightly darker eye shadow to define my crease but that's really about it. 

Lisa - I love slightly darker shades of nail polishes like reds and purples. I like switching my eye makeup to more of a smokier look with greys, whites and blacks. Lip balms for keeping my lips hydrated through the colder weather (Kissable lip balms are an absolute must for my everyday makeup routine). And Bath and Body Works creams to keep my hands and other dry spots smooth and soft! 

6. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up coming season?

Sabina - The most recent beauty purchase has to be my Wet N' Wild Comfort zone palette which I reviewed..I absolutely love it and it's so appropriate for the changing season. It's got a lot of earthy tone shades, there's plenty variations of browns and greens! The next item has to be my new kicks, I wanted a pair of closed toe shoes that were good for colder/ yuckier days so I went with a pair of Adidas..I love them because there not like traditional running shoes, they kind of resemble puma's in the sense that there low to the ground and flat footed. They look great with jeans, skinny jeans, and yoga pants!:)

Lisa - The cinnamon sugared doughnut candle from Bath and Body Works! It smells like heaven! I am basically hooked on candles and I think they are just perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Next on my list are Marshmallow Fireside and  Pumpkin Caramel Latte!

8. Have you ever been Trick or Treating?

Sabina - Yup I went a couple times when I was younger but stopped soon after..

Lisa - Call me crazy but never! I usually just end up going and buying a big bag of chocolates/candies for myself since they go on sale during the Halloween season. 

9. Name the first five things that come to your mind when you think of Fall?

Sabina - Pumkins
Vanilla spice latte
Leaves 
Scarves
Boots

Lisa - Candles
Apple Pie
Leaves
Hot chocolate
Pumpkins

10. What is your favorite season and why?

Sabina - I think I prefer the Fall because the weather/humidity usually cools down substantially yet it's still warm and bearable...I also really love the end of summer though to haha!

Lisa - Fall! I absolutely love the weather, not too hot and not too cold. I just find it refreshing after a hot, humid summer and before a chilly Canadian winter.


I would love really love for all of you to participate in this tag! It's nice to see how other  bloggers respond to the questions.

Here are some of the lovely ladies I'm tagging...

 Steph & Laura @ A Brunette Duet
 Chelsey @ My Beauty Full adventure
Amanda Mae @Southern Glamorista
Ashlee @  The Makeup Wonderland
Kathyrn @ Provincial Beauty
Brittany @ Blonde Brittany 
Tawny @ Beauty by T
Carly @ Purple Shampoo 
Rosy Chicc
Gl0ssy

Hope you enjoyed reading!





13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I am the same way you are when it comes to scary movies..I get scared when they show the previews for scary movies on commercials. eeek! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome!! I want to watch scary movies but I simply can't..they give me the heebie jeebies!:P

      Delete
  2. Awesome tag! Thank you for tagging me! I will definitely be doing this! I love my UGGS too :D They're so comfy.. I totally can't watch horror movies either but my boyfriend loves them LOL! I have been reaching for my Comfort Zone palette a bunch lately and OMG the Cinnamon Sugared Donut candle is my total addiction.. It just might be my all time favorite BABW candle! Woah that's a long comment I have here LOL!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, glad you enjoyed! So excited to pull out the UGGS mind you I've seen girls already wearing them haha! I recently bought the salted caramel candle and OMG it's heaven too- It was hard for me to choose between the cinnamon sugared donut or the caramel, definitely have to go back and pick up some more haha.. absolutely loving the comfort zone palette:)

      Thanks for the long comment,, I enjoyed responding to it:D

      Delete
  3. P.S! Please come link up with us on friday! :D

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/p/beauty-bloggers-club-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me Sabina!! I'm totally with you when it comes to scary movies, I refuse to watch them lol! I loved reading this tag:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Tawny, hope you have fun doing it!:)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me, dear! <3 I'll make sure to do it as soon as possible! It looks like it's such a fun tag to do! Loved all the answers! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are so very welcome! Can't wait to see your version of the tag, have fun doing it:)

      Delete
  6. Love this tag and that you did it with your best friend...definitely going to do this tag I love the questions xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it:)

      Delete
  7. I was tagged at Southern Glamourista, here are my answers: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/10/hello-fallautumn-coffee-talk-tag.html.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me! I am going to work on doing this tag this weekend!

    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete