1) Cake Scrub- This is the biggest thing out of the items displayed, it is Cake's Strawberry Cupcake body scrub. What girl doesn't like some paper time? It's nice because this is one of those things that you can quickly use in the shower yet it leaves your skin so smooth and soft. The grit is soft enough to use on all parts of your body, and it's effective. The smell is also a hit, sugary, vanilla, and absolutely scrumptious! I personally love the stand up tube as opposed to the tub because it allows you to squeeze out the desired amount without dipping into the whole pot. Instead of ordering online (for Canadians) pay a quick visit to your local Winners. You can often times find Cake items below $10.
2) Fox in a Box Blush (Hard Candy)- What a coincidence that some of my blogging friends were telling me about these blushes just a couple days ago. Fox in a Box is a line of extremely pigmented blushes by hard Candy. Some are duos, and some are also quads including 4 colors that you can swirl together much like Benefit blushes. There inexpensive, versatile and lovely to give to a makeup lover.
3) Body Shop Mini gift set- Speaking of pampering time I think this is a perfect little set. It's got a body butter, shower gel, and scrubby puff included. The scents especially for winter are divine and it'll leave you thinking of the winter weather. I think body shop has the best pre-made sets, I absolutely love their lip butter ones as well as these ones. They come in a vast assortment of flavors, surely there's something out there for the girl on your shopping list.
4 )Baby Lips (limited edition)- So this was super exciting for me because I love these balms. My sister actually purchased one pack for me (the two standing up ones) for my birthday and I went back to Wal-Mart and got another one. I know my lips get really dry so this is nice to have handy at all times. The limited edition colors are beautiful; there is one called coral crush, pink wink, and twinkle. This is one of those items that is perfect for all ages, I know my mom loves
them and I know my sisters enjoy them just as much.
*whoops mistake on my part the third baby lips (from the left) is NOT peach kiss, it is called pink punch*
5) BBW Candle holder- No matter if your candle is holiday scented I think holders can really dress up your candles. Not only do they look adorable it instantly gives off a festive and winter vibe depending on the season. I usually like to get sleeves for different times of the year especially for the holidays, there just so darn cute!
6) Nail Polish- It doesn't have anything to do with this one in particular which is Loreal's Wishful pinking, but adding nail polish to a gift is always lovely. There are many winter sets out that are simply stunning.
7) ...and CANDES!- I am an absolute junkie! I think candles are so relaxing and they help you wind down. Nothing beats cuddling up in your softest pajama's, sipping a warm beverage and enjoying the fragrance that is spreading throughout your room. A personal fave of mine is Spiced Apple Toddy. It's heavy in a sense that it spreads throughout, it's got apple cinnamon notes to it with a dash of spice YUM!
Have you started holiday shopping? What's on your shopping list?