Monday 18 March 2013

I made a Bloglovin!

The blogging world has certainly been buzzing in regards to a recent announcement pertaining to the shut down of Google Reader, and Google Friend Connect. I still am somewhat confused; nevertheless I have created a Bloglovin  account to keep up with with my daily reads. I loved how all the functions were combined within one program but what can you do, technological change is inevitable! I have just imported all the lovely blogs I follow into the Bloglovin account. If you would like to keep up with my little blog you can do so by clicking on the link.

p.s) will you still be able to comment on blog posts??

Thank you to ALL my subscribers!!!:)


6 comments:

  1. bloglovin seems nice so far! Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have a really cute blog.
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    and GFC.
    I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly!! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sabina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, your comment means the world to me! Thanks for stopping by, I will be popping by your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete